Wednesday 6 October 2010

True! I found myself have long to live in the numbness.

true! I found myself have long to live in the numbness. It is these numb, I can not face the pain of his soul and come from a variety of life experience. I always Sakura Herve Leger heard the voice of fragmented dreams, so real, like I, incomplete marks in mind. I'm always in a specific time to see some people know or do not know, and I pass the People like the open sea bottom fish, unfathomable loneliness. ..Personal information blog rating: Read the ... blog points: Loading ... blog visit: Loading ... concern Popularity: Loading ... QQ: 514415750 looking forward to Love indifferent towards the sea, spring flowers Mingzhi quiet Zhiyuan we support teaching Federation QQ group the ride: 46380477 the ride 2:8209450 Campus folk singer Li Jian vision of vision : English Strong Herve Leger Bandage Dress have to have a goal to continually seek, to hope that the total lit bright; dreaming of what life somehow, heart, how was lost by the vision of? to clear the direction of clear-headed, can not afford to drift along with other people; once living in the dark, With a firm belief in the dark ahead. even if the stars move things for, the years rush, pursuit of the future can not be suspended;
life ah can not Hunhunee, if you have in mind a wonderful dream! vision, in the watery Love, With hearts of literary ideal, walking in the road go ahead ... Sina microblogging Loading ... music player Loading ... article instruments found blogger Herve Leger Dress friends Xinrenxinshi connection like concerns affecting people often go poetry * poet music critics love to learn comment Loading ... visitors Loading ... subscribe to my blog Spring autumn (Photo from: Baidu Entertainment) eight years is a long time, for the music, means a change and updating, and even forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment