Thursday 14 October 2010

So I stop and appreciate learning

So I stop and appreciate learning . enjoying the cool shade, I won the prize, and is the only one of a special award .__800 watch a virtual integration. Banzhu also be concluded in the recognition. .I am very excited. .It can be like a zoo a few days, programs such as the influx of flood forum Banzhu jinjin2069 is busy .around with, keep statistics, timely reports, as much as her own program is ranked first. .that song so popular. listening reminds me of childhood, when I see .cat chasing its own tail in turn, really fun! later, Whenever I think of this King, thought: . encouraging exciting, Xiang introduce fascinating. more surprising is the enthusiasm zone, he posted the crazy truth is indeed a Moncler and listen to them one, The concert made me understand this forum, many talented people here are really ah! I am very pleased to find ourselves at .so many talented among users. listen they talk about ancient and modern classical music. a fashion .
can take the hint, and sometimes half-comprehended yet, and even dim. But such strong study, research, .exchange without a harmonious atmosphere, like a strong magnet to attract me. .time At this point, when I was about to stop the hands of the pen when the mind has emerged out of the forum's many friends .figure, though not yet met, but very familiar. looking forward to the next and even further at the next music , and then see their Yang Fung Choi!

No comments:

Post a Comment