Wednesday 6 October 2010

But you feel happy like

but you feel happy like. am suddenly wake up one day, remember to do a dream of Lamu I rubbed his eyes to her text messages: ; I just woke up, had a dream, the content Chanel Shoes is a joke like you and a person against another, with the debate, rather I am an observers. period of time you may be tired, just dreaming. Freud in representatives know what dreams may have to wait until something happened suddenly, and then think of this dream, and all will understand. leaves feeling like a general: the more beautiful, more deep sadness, from sky to earth, only one, the process of falling. air is pervaded a refreshing taste, I see the lawn has been mowed. I have long hair is very long, wild Tory Burch Shoes growth as memory. I think this is all I can Speaking of the past, there are many ready to come out to not be able to say out.
on the other easily on the college entrance examination I do not mention the word. every time entrance My heart is like any sharp thorns a bit like what the pain, it is the pain in my heart forever. I have the courage to look back on those days. look at me this now, I really do not know the original is how support them there. What Jimmy Choo makes me so firm, so calmly after those days? now even I can not say so, in the end is the belief or emotion. entrance to pay a lot of cost. I my happiness, freedom, and emotion for the desired results. is not it? brutal and realistic. like a gamble and I bet so much as a bet. hope that a big win, the results failed to preservation. mentioned many times in college entrance examination again, I can only squeeze a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment