Thursday 14 October 2010

Always someone asked me, listening to classical music listening to what

Always someone asked me, listening to classical music listening to what, in fact, reading about this and, of course, listening to their favorite. I am very concerned about the melody, so I like to listen to those who write a good melody composer, such as Chopin, Chai Branch Zafirovski, Rachmaninoff. the first is to listen to him listening to Chopin Nocturne, especially lower down E B and the first two, is really very nice, and like gurgling water swept over the grass. Actually, Chopin is a sad and bones compassionate, consistent with my Herve Leger aesthetics, so I like his work, I have heard many versions, partial and Fou. classical music is some of the problems of translation, accurate and should be classical music.
those work through the test of time, which implies a very large amount of information, so different people have different interpretations. If classical music, like the ocean, then pop music is indeed a river, and most of the river is muddy. I not despise pop music, but for me, I too know how to write those songs out, or how the copy to the face of the lack of music in good faith, should be deeply disappointed, and this, I do not feel pessimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment