Wednesday 6 October 2010

But nothing like it I've never felt weary.

but nothing like it I've never felt weary. after the cell phones, I often send messages to pass the boredom. In my day, flying over the SMS N many do not know since Christian Louboutin Pumps when, I and Lamu on the higher frequencies to send text messages. especially when a bad mood. tend to make up my mood was bright. One day I asked her: find a boyfriend? bored to send text messages to Lamu. first rendering of atmosphere, I said I was lonely at school every day repeating the same life like Middle School. I have to study Van Gogh lonely not work. She is a comforting meal that should be and find some friends, not always a man, very proud of the look, not to strangers who approach them the opportunity for girls to be gentle, people do not always indifferent. wait until the phone's color screen zero on the time display, playing a line of words above: consider the dumped your boyfriend came to me. and then shut down. woke up the next day open the Christian Louboutin Sandals phone, which has issued a news Lamu. I have not.
Open the piece of news. I do Not for me. I believe, how can you fancy my peace with the people of this. bear? good, you think it over, do not rush to answer my. . sent a message to wait until the afternoon of Lamu. feelings can be developed. your literary grace and character I really appreciate, but ... ... to some serious time. I thought then I could not get her look, very cute. ratio is not fair, at least he really liked me, care about me. to my words very seriously. I did with him a bit impulsive, a bit abrupt, a bit helpless, a little gambling, but I feel very lucky very pleased. That boy drank too much went to pull a big Lamu daring hand, said: hear like. Lamu was surprised a moment, did not Christian Louboutin Boots speak, and then the guy on the Sipilailian that Lamu has acquiesced. This move operation, the comrades next to me are tired of playing, Lamu even be the trick? Lamu Yeah Lamu, you're a lovely Ben Nvhai!

No comments:

Post a Comment