Thursday 11 November 2010

Mr Chen said


"A car accident?"

Yang Zhiming looked at the oriole, it is satisfied smile.

"That was my closest aunt, so ... ..." Having said that, can not help but Shuaqi Le tearful voice, two great big tears fall, authenticity can not help a bit high.

"So, I will so a loss ... ... forest police officers, how long your lecture? My husband will not go to jail? I,d like to meet my husband to go with my aunt one last

time."

The ways of the world, even though Lin Ye do not know what to say to comfort the saying: "Mrs. Wong, do not be sad, Death is final for."

Sighed, looking at Mr Chen was not convinced, look at everyone is performance, Mr Chen said: "forest officer, I said is right, I,m innocent civilians!"

Yang Zhiming look look look of fear, said: "I never thought ... ... never thought this man is actually the Yang Zhiming ... ... to help the boss tiger shark."

Hide hide like the plague the side, watching the pork yellow.

"What the?"

Yang Zhiming was disdain for the echo.

"Triangle will be headed, Huang Tianxiong."

"... Ah ..." Mr Chen can be described as superb acting, listening to this, the people fell to the ground, look look of panic, and fears that sitting in a corner chair,

eyes wide open staring at Lin Ye, look complained.

No comments:

Post a Comment